Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God Is

Amazing! Bridge wrote this song using the children's ministry curriculum from ACF and I put the music with it. This past Sunday (01/11/09), Bridge, the older two boys, and I sang the song for the offering special. Look for the video to be posted on Babione 6 soon. For now, enjoy the studio recording we did. This will more than likely make the Begin album.



words:

"God Is" (by Bridget Babione)

God is loving
He loves me
God is omniscient
He knows everything
God is omnipotent
He’s all powerful
God is sovereign
He is in control

Chorus
God is my everything
God is the reason I sing
God is my everything
God is the reason I sing

God is omnipresent
He is everywhere
God is just
He is always fair
God is Holy
He is completely pure
God is immutable
Never changes, that’s sure

Chorus

God sent his only son
To die for my sins, the battle He won
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life
We walk by faith and not by sight

Chorus

God is eternal
The beginning and the end
God is God
The great I Am

chorus

3 comments:

Becca said...

AWESOME!!! I loved you guys singing/dancing on Sunday!!!! Great job~!

Tobias Valdez said...

Its cool having the fam involved in what you guys are doing. Dig the song, man!

Anonymous said...

Rock on Babione fam!