Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Change Is Coming...

In many ways, and not the least of which is in this blog. In the next couple of days, my goal is to make Sounds From the Batcave more about the music and other productions that are to come out of the Batcave (hence, Sounds From the Batcave - pretty clever huh?) and to post more about family and fun on my wife's blog, Babione6. Plus, you might look for one more blog from us that would create a trifecta of Babione bloginess. And a cohesive look. My wife thrives on cohesiveness. So, look for great things to come, and if they don't, then settle for mediocre things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how is the CD coming along?

R.C. said...

Quite nicely...since I posted yesterday, I have retrieved my friend's microphone again to work on the vocals...so, a step in the right direction

Tobias Valdez said...

Aha! New look. Very sleek! How's the whole trifecta of Babione bloginess coming?