Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 28, 2008

A Christmas CD

I figure, that if I write this down for all to see, that it will help me to deliver the goods. For the past couple of Christmases, Bridge and I have tried to put a CD together of our music as gifts. Well, this year is no different, but the desire is stronger, the need to is greater, and the product is closer to being finished. Our goal is to deliver a 5 song CD "demo" by the first of the year. We're trying to get it done by Christmas, but the extra week may prove beneficial.

The 5 songs to be included (for now) are:
Covered In the Dust
Forever Is Your Reign
Intimate
Jeremiah 17
And He Shall Be Called

These are always subject to change, but we're pretty confident that these will be the ones on there. So, you, the readers and followers of Sounds From the Batcave, are hereby sworn in as witnesses to this endeavor, and are encouraged, nay, expected to hold us accountable. I would like for you to continually check up on us, and ask us how the CD is coming along.

If you would like to receive a CD as gift this year, or an MP3 download (I think I can do that), then please feel free to sign up. If you would like a CD, then I will ask that you help us out and pay a shipping fee, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Until then, check here for updates on the status of the project, for some musical excerpts, and to keep us accountable to finish the project by the deadline. Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving and thanks for your support.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Awesome!! I definitely want a CD when you guys get it finished~!

Tobias Valdez said...

Only 5 songs?!?!? What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

I want a CD, but I will pick it up. No postage or shipping necessary. Get er done. The Old Man

Anonymous said...

Would love a CD!! It's just so awesome to hear how everyone is making music happen!

Jennifer