Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Morning

It comes early for me. My alarm is set for 4am. I have to be at work before 6am. I'm on the air from 6a - 10a weekday mornings. Every other Saturday I'm on from 6a - 9-isha on the AM station. I work for KQ106, Mike FM. Actually, I work for Monarch Broadcasting which owns KWHW AM, KQTZ FM, and KRKZ FM. My morning show is on KQ. 105.9 FM. Or, for those of you not in the listening area (SW OK, Western OK, Northern TX), and for the whole jest of this post, we also stream online.

It doesn't seem to be working properly at this moment, but not many of you are up and ready to listen to the radio right now, anyway. So, give this a try sometime, and feel free to email me at rc@kwhw.com during the show with any requests and/or dedications.

If the above link doesn't work, just go to www.kq106.com and find the link on the right side of the page.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Our family loves listening to you! MaKayla and I always turn you on in the car and she just smiles SO big when she hears your voice, and says "That's RC!!"

Tobias Valdez said...

Okay, so I tried several times yesterday to listen to your show on the streaming internet thing, but something somewhere is hindering that. I'll try again. Its probably the operator, not the equipment on my end of things.