Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sounds From the Batcave

Well, this is a test. Below are a remixed version of a song called "Forever Is Your Reign" that Bridge and I wrote a couple of years ago, and a sketch of "A Vision Song". If the video thing works, then you can expect to hear more sounds from the batcave. The words for "Forever" are below:

Here are we, once again
gathered in your name
We're here to sing, once again
praises to your name

we lift your name on high
we lift your name on high

Worthy are You, Lord
Mighty is your name
Holy is your word
Forever is your reign

Now the sketch for "A Vision Song"

3 comments:

Babione 6 said...

Had I known you were going to put this on your blog I would have made you let me record it again.

Seriously.

I love you,
Bridy

Tobias Valdez said...

Yeah, if I would have known...just kidding.

Good song! I like the change up in the middle.

I like the creativity that is coming out of what God is doing in your lives! Looking forward to more of it!

Becca said...

Love the new song~ It's been too long since we've all done the music thing!!
The words to The Vision Song are so encouraging~!
May God continue blessing you and Bridge~