Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sincere Apologies

I'm embarrassed. I don't know what to say. I am very frustrated with our "webmaster" for the radio station. I don't know how to fix the problem. Apparently, the link for KWHW is working fine. The link for the Bone was streaming KQ106 until we fixed that today. The KQ106 Mike FM link wasn't hooked up. It still is not. I don't know what to do about it. Apparently, this has been a problem for some time, and not until I started looking into it has anything been done. That is frustrating as well.

I'm sorry. I did not mean to give misinformation. As soon as the KQ106 link is working, you will be the first to know.

2 comments:

Tobias Valdez said...

That's alright bro. We believe you! We believe someone actually gave you a radio show and that its linked to a streaming player for the whole world to listen to!

Just kidding man. I hope it all gets fixed without much stress on your part. Hang in there!

Becca said...

Yeah, definitely hang in there! It's just a matter of time before it will be fixed~
Just thought I'd tell you that now when driving to school, MaKayla has figured out that she can hear you. So it somehow helps calm her down (well, at least on the car ride to school lol)
So, at least we can hear you on the radio!!! :)