Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Huh

Since I seriously started writing stuff down two days ago, I've seemingly been writing something down every time I turned around. I thought, "Wow, this is great! I'll never forget a thing!" Today, on the other hand, I haven't had anything to write down. I've written nothing down.
Morning time with God - great scripture passages - nothing.
Prayer at church - nothing.
All day long - waiting, listening - nothing.
Was God not talking to me today? Was I expecting too much? What happened? Where's the beef?
You know, I could go all psycho and think God doesn't love me today, and that I've heard all I'm going to learn. But, I'm not. Curious, and honestly, a little disappointed, but not upset or frustrated or anything like that. Just wondering. Out loud. Or at least online. Huh.

No comments: