Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mmmm...Love What You Eat

Yes, that is the tagline from the new Quizno's Sub commercials. I know simply because I just recorded the spots for our radio stations the other day. I just finished off my regular Black Angus Steak on Rosemary Parmesan bread. Oh yes, I love what I have eaten.

Back in Montgomery, TX, we lived just a couple of miles from a Quizno's Sub. Oh, yes, life was good. Here in Altus, OK, we had a couple of Subways. No Quizno's. Till now!!!!!! WoooHoooo!!! Let the fun begin, baby!

Now, Quizno's is more expensive, but if you can swing it - swing for the fences, baby! (I know I've said "baby" twice now - I may say it a couple more times, so get ready, baby!) (see?)

Quizno's opened yesterday, so the line is still to the middle of Main St., but oh, baby, are those good sandwiches! Anyway, just had to share. Be encouraged! (to go to Quizno's and get me a Black Angus Steak on Rosemary Parmesan bread.....
....
...
....
...
BABY!!!!!)

Plus, check out the new poll! (and vote!!!!)

No comments: