Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hold Fast

Words of encouragement and a MercyMe song. Really great song. I actually play it quite often on KQ106. I first heard the song a year ago. Then, back in December, I came across this verse:
"The Lord your God you shall follow, him alone you shall fear, his commandments you shall keep, his voice you shall obey, him you shall serve, and to him you shall hold fast." Deut. 13:4
Great verse, isn't it? I have it written down in three or four different places. Then, a little over a month ago, I came across this little gem in Isaiah:
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal." Isaiah 26:3-4
For whatever reason, God wanted me to share these verses with you. Be encouraged. He is with you; He is for you. Hold fast.

No comments: