Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Political Levity

Another Prickly City gem. If you don't follow the comic, Winslow, the coyote or something, has been campaigning for president, and Carmen, the girl, is his V.P. running mate. They are on their way back from the vice presidential debate, where Carmen was not allowed to participate, when this happened:
I'd like to know where yours and mine are too.

Also, check this out. ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements--McCain's or Obama's--you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side. You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support. Try it at:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

If you're comfortable with it, tell me who you most matched, and I'll tell you who I most matched. I will say that I was surprised to find out that I matched all 13 statements with one of them. Have fun.

3 comments:

Tobias Valdez said...

Okay, I matched McCain over Obama 11-2 respectively.

This whole bailout business is for the birds, in my humble opinion. But I'm not in politics. If I were, however, I would do things quite differently.

R.C. said...

I actually matched McCain on all 13 - I'd like to think I'd do things differently, too

Babione 6 said...

I matched McCain on 11 and Obama on the 2 economy questions.

Bridy